Junior Ad Operations Manager (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Temps complet
- Département: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Description de l'entreprise
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Monde, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Description du poste
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join the Ad-Operations Team.
Dailymotion launched its own SSP 5 years ago and is now looking for advertising experts to help manage monetization with its main demand partners.
- Technical presales, trafficking including debugging issues with campaigns and creatives & troubleshooting escalations management
- Manage Direct & Programmatic campaign delivery & optimization including:
- Optimize against buyers' KPIs (on target, viewability, completion…) and monitor delivery (capping, brand safety…) in close relationship with Direct Sales teams.
- Leverage Data or any 3rd partners capabilities & cost tracking
- Participate in strategic inventory initiatives (ultra-premium offering, strategic partners fill, yield management…)
- Monitor and optimize Margin for Dailymotion
- Provide campaign reporting inputs towards Sales and Finance to ensure proper sales administration and invoicing
- Test/benchmark good practices or tools and provide feedback to the Product team.
- AdOps interactions within Dailymotion ecosystem:
- Attend weekly sales meetings and business reviews
- Participate in Technical meetings and Post mortem analysis
- Share knowledge within Dailymotion.
- Escalating potential technical failures spotted within the operation perspective.
- Identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring some technical developments.
- Supporting the deployment of product projects within a local perspective.
- Bachelor's degree from business school or university.
- Working experience in an ad-ops or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area.
- Strong knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.). A good understanding of web standards such as HTML, JS / JSON, etc., is a plus.
- A previous experience in the programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad networks, etc.)
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful:
- You can interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.)
- You are adaptable within a fast-changing "start-up" environment.
- You can multitask and prioritize several projects simultansly and take the initiative.
- You have outstanding analytical and abstraction skills.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris or Remote in France
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers
🎡Workers representatives committee(sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: