Junior Data Analyst- Insights & Data Solutions (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a Data Analyst in the Insights & Data Solutions team at Dailymotion Advertising, you will be at crossroads of business and data. You will work alongside CSMs and Data Analysts in order to create business analysis frameworks for Dailymotion advertising clients across the globe (FR, EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM).
You will be providing tools, methodologies, and guidelines for sales marketing teams to maintain and develop Dailymotion Advertising’s insight products. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Develop analysis frameworks and dashboards for different insight products (post-campaign, pre-campaign, audience profiling) across all markets.
- Explore data sources available at Dailymotion to add new features, create prototypes and proof of concepts for insight reports and campaign targeting.
- Document features, onboard and train CSMs and sales teams to leverage data and insights based on business cases.
- Work with sales marketing managers across markets to communicate product features and success stories.
- Learn and master Dailymotion’s data stack (Big query - SQL, Data studio, tableau, python…) to transform the massive amount of data into insights and fulfil the above responsibilities.
- 1-3 years of data analysis experience, in a media agency or marketing firm (Business analyst, data analyst..): Ability to make data-driven business decisions and recommendations
- Strong expertise in SQL, Tableau, Data Studio, and/or other data analysis related technologies (Python, R)
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and advertising (clustering, targeting techniques, persona creation, market research, consumer behavior analysis)
- Great rigor, very strong attention to detail, thirst for knowledge, and structured approach to problem-solving (translating business need to data requirement and vice-versa).
- Ability to manage a project and work autonomously: Communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to be able to foster relationships with peers and various stakeholders in different regions.
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
- BS or MS or equivalent experience in a quantitative and/or management field
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers
🎡Workers representatives committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: