Business Data Analyst (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a Business Data Analyst, you will be at the core of Dailymotion's strategy of being a data-driven company. Within the Ads Operations Department, you will be part of the Global Business Insights team whose mission is to empower sales, operations, and content teams with the right insights and recommendations to contribute to Dailymotion’s growth.
- Monitor frequently the main KPIs and improve the reactivity of the teams to identify and fix issues.
- Perform regular advanced analysis of our business and help define our local strategy to grow supply and demand with the relevant teams.
- Partner closely with the Demand teams (Sales & Programmatic Partnerships teams) to develop and execute their roadmap and business plan.
- Evangelize on the use of data and provide actionable insights across the Ads teams (Sales, Content Partnerships, Supply Operations).
- Build analytical assets (dashboards, datamarts...) to optimize and monitor our ads products, sales performance, and operations.
- Help our Operations team optimize their Marketplace and facilitate the go-to-market of new offers to our different demand sources (campaign delivery optimization, pricing analysis).
- Experiences :
- 3+ years of quantitative/statistical analysis experience (data analyst, business analyst…), 2+ years of experience in ads industry, tech product or management consulting;
- 2+ years experience with SQL and a data visualization tool like Tableau, Datastudio, Looker… Python is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills : Capacity to understand the business needs, leverage our large dataset and find the appropriate insights to help solve the business questions
- Excellent communication skills : Ability to explain and synthetize analytics work to large audience, ability to foster strong relationships with peers and stakeholders, ability to advocate your findings and influence business decisions
- Great sense of ownership : Capacity to be proactive and autonomous with the willingness to get things done
- Quality over quantity : Accurate and impactful analysis and well-designed/highly adopted dashboards are more important than number of JIRA tickets closed
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris (2 to 3 days remote allowed)
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Training / Parties / All hands …)
🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers
🎡Workers representatives committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: