Strategy operation Analyst (All Genders)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Data Management
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
You will report directly to the Market Strategy Director and have direct exposure to the Chief Revenue Officer and other executive and senior leadership at Dailymotion. You will work closely with the network of business partners across regions and functions (Ad Operations, Finance, Marketing).
You play a key role in shaping the future of Dailymotion globally. You will identify opportunities for growth powered by diligent analyses, robust forecasts and the development of complex strategic models and reports that support strategic decisions, all of which you will help develop and maintain.
- Partner with the Regional Commercial and Operation leadership to drive the business by collecting, analyzing, and reporting results/insights.
- Act as a key advisor on challenges related to business growth, profitability, and resource allocation
- Contribute to the end-to-end regional budgeting, forecasting processes which includes arranging and running forecast review meetings with management and identifying risks and opportunities and preparing forecast output
- Ensure the financial and operating targets are aligned with the regional strategic and operational plan
- Track and analysis a set of operational KPIs (revenue by regions, number of clients, margins etc) and provide complex financial analysis and modelling to support leadership’s business decisions
- Contribute in preparing top quality reporting packages distributed to the Board of directors (Board meeting, Weekly reviews, Month-End analysis)
- Drive process improvements across teams to support business growth and transformation
- Lead continued integration of data, reporting, processes and procedures with overall Company expectations and needs
- Collaborate with Finance operations in Paris to ensure completeness and accuracy of regional financial data
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience within Business Insight, FP&A or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Ideally 2+ years working within a tech company or programmatic
- Excellent data analysis skills and strong Excel skills
- High attention to details
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
- Ability to deal with complexity and to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Team player who embraces change and works in a fast-paced environment
Location: New York (Onsite/Hybrid)
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
- 🏥 100% of the insurance cost for employees +spouse + kids covered by Dailymotion (eligibility starting from the 1st day.)
- 🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
- 🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
- 🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🏠 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote)
- 🚼 20 weeks paid Maternity leave
- 🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
- 💰Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
- 🚇 100% Commuter benefit coverage
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.