Head of Corporate IT (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Corporate IT Engineering
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Manage and lead the operations of Dailymotion's Corporate IT team, in charge of the implementation, maintenance, and support of Dailymotion's corporate IT resources (workstations, business supportive systems, office networking, etc.). You will manage on-premise and in distance as this international; the team is present in Paris and New York.
Within this context you will notably be responsible for:
- Career tracking off the Corporate IT team - 4 individual contributors (definition of objectives, performance monitoring, training, recruitment, etc.)
- Proposal and year-long tracking of the Corporate IT budget (including purchase and sales administration of new suppliers, licenses management)
- Formalization and monitoring of the team’s performance indicators (support, user satisfaction measurement, projects)
- Ensure the management of the computer and mobile fleet, which includes the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories,
- Procurement of hardware, and software licenses, and management of the relationship with ad-hoc suppliers and; repairs
- Improvement and monitoring of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes of Dailymotion employees (350 employees), in the context of a geographically dispersed organization.
- Definition and management of the implementation of operating procedures and system monitoring, in particular, to follow the directives of the Dailymotion Security Manager
- Participation, if necessary and in support of the Corporate IT team, in the resolution of IT incidents within the scope of intervention, whether they are functional or technical
- Methodological and documentary support to the Corporate IT team
- Management of projects related to Dailymotion's corporate IT - central components (directories, internal network, VPN) and in support of the business and engineering functions (HRIS, Salesforce, internal Wiki, etc.).
- Ensure daily contact with the French and international teams, based in France and abroad (United States, Singapore, Spain...).
- Monitor new opportunities to improve the coverage of Dailymotion's business needs and optimize spending.
Technical scope :
OS X, Windows, Linux, VMware ESX
Active Directory, Okta, JAMF, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365, GitHub, SAGE...
WiFi, VPN, 802.1X
- At least 7 years of experience, including 3 years of experience in IT support and 3 years in systems management
- At least 2 years of experience in team management
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Customer-oriented, with a high sense of internal service
- Ability to prioritize
- Willing to both lead the activity of the department and be hands-on when needed
- Experienced in managing both a mixed Apple-and-PC environment and with a remote system management service (JAMF, SCCM, …)
- A first experience in a multi-site, international environment is a plus
- A previous experience in the digital/web industry is a plus
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent & Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)