Operations & Purchasing Administrator (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Business Operations
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
- Process purchasing reports efficiently and accurately in order to streamline the purchasing process using company used platform, NOA
- Responsible for creating and adding vendors into our purchasing platform, NOA as well as following up with internal approvers in order to have requests submitted and approved in a timely manner
- Collect order requests from Global Business team
- Negotiate with vendors regarding contracts/agreements to find optimal prices
- Research new vendors, select best sources and collect all necessary information
- Liase and consult with Global Business Managers on a daily basis
- Organize and coordinate internal and external meetings for Global Business Managers
- Manage the Travel Dashboard, KDS for Global Business team and provide support with booking plane/hotel tickets for team members not yet active on KDS
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating agency events (customer events, participation market events) as well as in charge of ordering/shipping client gifts
- Business admin degree or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Excel
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract/duration: Permanent - CDO
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)