INTERNSHIP – Communication/ Content Marketing ( All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Internship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
In close collaboration with the communications manager in charge of the global communication strategy of Dailymotion Advertising, you will ensure daily support of communications and content marketing strategy. You will participate in the development of the new content and communications strategy and support the communications manager in the implementation of strategic actions. Your goal will be to create engagement around Dailymotion Advertising, Dailymotion's video marketing platform.
Key responsibilities :
- In collaboration with the communications manager, develop editorial calendar and ensure content availability.
- Create engaging content for Dailymotion Advertising materials (white papers, web-site pages, studies, blog posts, etc.) used on various mediums.
- Participate in the animation and development of social networks and other platforms.
- Participate in the development of the new Dailymotion Advertising site and the creation of its content.
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Improve content strategy and content creation approaches based on content performance analysis
- Degree in Media, Digital Marketing, corporate communications preferred
- Fluency in English required
- Knowledge of online content strategies
- SEO experience and CMS (Wordpress)
- Excellent editorial and writing
- Must be at ease in a technological and commercial environment with a desire to learn more about online video
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Be aware of all trending topics on advertising
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract/duration: Internship - 6 months
Start Date: July
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)