IP/IT Legal Intern - Juriste Stagiaire (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Legal
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Legal
- Type of Contract: Internship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a full-time, dynamic and motivated ICT and IP trainee lawyer to join our Paris Legal department. As part of the in-house Legal team, the individual will tackle a broad variety of legal issues, including legal compliance issues, video content licensing agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
The intern's mission will in particular be:
- Assisting the team in drafting, redlining and negotiating video content licensing agreements, advertising contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Monitoring and assistance in the negotiation of IT related contracts and other service provision contracts
- Reviewing and translating our templates or other legal documentation
- Assisting the team in drafting letters (termination letters, formal notice and others)
- Helping operational teams on issues raised by their activities and / or projects
- Reviewing and updating legal processes applied on a regular basis to ensure compliance with both industry standards and new laws and regulations, through updating existing contract templates, clauses and procedures
- Sending out periodic newsletters to the rest of the Legal team on privacy issues, or other hot topics around the world
- Conducting legal research on company’s compliance with applicable data protection laws around the world
- Training: 3rd cycle in Law (Master 1 or Master 2, DJCE), specializing in ICT law and / or contract law and / or intellectual property law.
- A first experience in a company or a law firm is desirable.
- Native or Fluent in French.
- Very good level of legal English (written and oral). In this regard, please make sure to submit your application in English only.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office is desirable.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a friendly, a team-oriented environment, and effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of management, co-workers, and external parties
- Being rigorous, having meticulous attention to detail, great organizational skills, a sense of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills are essential qualities to carry out your missions.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract/duration: 6 months - Internship
Start Date: Beginning of July
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)