ALTERNANCE - Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Département: HR & Office
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: People
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
Description de l'entreprise
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Description du poste
We are looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist who will learn how to act as a key business partner with the possibility to work on and assist with strategic HR projects such as Employer Branding, Onboarding etc.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to learn more about the role Talent Acquisition plays in supporting key business strategies. You will work collaboratively with different stakeholders and be given meaningful opportunities to add value to our business.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to:
- Talent Acquisition
The role requires to quickly assess and prioritize changing circumstances and develop strategies that ensure talent acquisition goals. The ability to quickly and independently process ideas and implement changes is an invaluable attribute for the for the apprentice.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand hiring needs for different teams across the business (especially on junior profile such as apprentices and interns)
- Ownership of the candidate pipeline from initial sourcing to on-boarding
- Management of our ATS, as well as delivering updates on the pipeline
- Conducting phone screens, as well as in-person interviews with candidates
- Participate in the development of the Dailymotion brand through campus recruitment opportunities
- Coordination and Organise the overall onboarding process (Orientation Days / 90 days check-in)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, or related degree program at an accredited university or college
- Strong interest in human resources (preferably in talent acquisition)
- Fluent in English
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Interest in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion topic
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Attention to detail
- Self-starting mentality, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract/duration: Alternance - 1 an
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)