Alternance – Secrétariat/Assistant Juridique
- Paris, France
- Département: Legal
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Legal
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
Description de l'entreprise
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Description du poste
Dailymotion is seeking a highly motivated, energetic team player to serve as a Legal Apprentice for Dailymotion’s In-House Legal Team. As a Legal Apprentice at Dailymotion you will work directly with the Legal Team learning the operation of an in-house legal team at a digital tech company. Your job will be to support the Legal Team in their administrative needs, this includes:
- Managing the weekly contract signature process with Dailymotion’s signatory;
- Managing the post-contract signature steps (including updating relevant charts with basic deal terms, etc.);
- Organizing the physical contract archives of the Legal Team;
- Organizing the legal team digital files;
- Mailing and receiving letters and other legal documents for the Legal Team as necessary;
- Drafting and sending contract termination letters;
- Drafting other various letters for the Legal Team using the templates available;
- Other various administrative tasks for the Legal Team.
Minimum Qualifications :
- REQUIRED: Be part of a “Assistant ou Secretariat Juridique Formation” OR "Assistante de direction" with legal knowledge OR bachelor or Master degree in Law
- REQUIRED: Be fluent in both French and English (and capable of reviewing documents in both languages) – the majority of the work will be in English.
- REQUIRED: Be available for a 1-year minimum alternance.
- REQUIRED: Be available to come in a minimum of 3 days per week for every week during the length of alternance (not including vacation days).
- REQUIRED: Be available to start in September or October 2022 latest.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above required qualifications.
- Have extremely strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task and stay organized despite having numerous tasks and emails coming in regularly.
- Be able to work independently and as a team player, have excellent communication skills (in English & French), have a strong understanding of the confidentiality of legal work, be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in applying, please submit:
- a short cover letter on why you are interested in the position
- your CV
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract/duration: Alternance - 1 an
Start Date: Septembre / Octobre
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)