Head of Sales UK (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Department: Global Business
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
The Head of Sales UK is a key position that will lead Dailymotion's expansion in the UK market. Reporting to the VP of EMEA Sales you will be identifying strategic opportunities to grow Dailymotion's footprint. Establishing and fostering relationships at all levels of seniority, you will create strong ties with agencies and develop a firm understanding of Dailymotion's offering across the market.
- Identify new opportunities for revenue growth
- Define and implement the sales strategy for agencies and advertisers in the UK market
- Manage, evaluate, and arbitrate among the existing partnerships for efficiency and ROI
- Prospect, negotiate, and sign new partnerships with Trading Desks, Media Agencies, Advertisers & other relevant demand sources
- Effectively manage sales activity of your portfolio
- Provide market analysis and identify key actors for video advertising
- Contribute to organization and development of larger strategic partnerships (Ad operations, contents, programmatic partnerships, etc.)
- Reporting and forecasting of the monthly results
On top of a strong background in Media Sales, Dailymotion is looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- At least 8 years of experience in the Advertising industry; video and content focus greatly preferred
- Strong understanding of the Digital advertising industry
- Understanding of programmatic ecosystem is a must
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with agencies and clients
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel
- Previous working eligibility in the UK
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A network of contacts with international teams within agencies & advertisers in the UK
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in any digital advertising company in the UK market is a big plus
- Tenacity, passion, thoroughness
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with solutions on their feet
- Mastery of PPT, Exel, and comprehensive understanding of industry measurement tools such as Nielsen, Moat, etc.
- Experience with KPI Analysis
- Team player, open to a collaborative sales process. Works well with marketing, research, ad ops, and account management to deliver excellent proposals and timely responses to clients
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Contract Type: As Dailymotion is expanding its business within this region, it may be that the position will be fulfilled via a Freelance contract for the first months
Start Date: ASAP
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: