Junior Sales Marketing Manager APAC (All Genders)
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, GMA, Star Media Group, Viva.co.id, One India, GMM, PEP.ph, and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a Sales Marketing Manager to join our Global Business team. He/she will be reporting to the APAC Sales Marketing lead. The Sales Marketing team’s main goal is to provide sales with striking go-to-market and relevant insights to help convince brands to advertise on Dailymotion.
1- Sales enablement
- Positioning : Build sales pitch and media kit to empower sales team;
- Go-to-market solution: Collaborate with Sales team/publisher partnerships team / AdOps team to identify opportunities and build new packaged offers (new targeting features, creative formats, sponsorship/seasonal packages, etc.) & media and insights solutions;
- Training for Sales: Leverage our dataset to propose audience targeting strategy (socio-demographic, contextual interests, etc.).
2- Market surveys & insights
- Market research & analysis: Through research & key market analysis, build market insights/industry insights to be shared with the sales team and clients;
- Training & workshops: Build ad-hoc presentations to evangelize and/or educate the market on Dailymotion added values (data workshops, insights workshops, etc.) to advertisers & agencies.
3- Marketing and Communications
- Regional communication consultancy: In collaboration with the APAC Sales Marketing Lead and Global Communication Manager to identify opportunities to communicate in adtech / martech industry;
- Content marketing support: Collaborate with the communication manager to strengthen the Dailymotion Advertising positioning via different vectors: Newsletters / social media / Press releases, etc.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in digital marketing within the digital advertising industry (media agency or sales-house)
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful
- Advanced command of PPT & Excel
- Comfortable with the following analytical tools (Tableau / Power BI / Excel) and 3rd-party market insight platform (ComScore / Google Analytics / TGI Kantar, etc.)
- You are able to collaborate with several teams and handle different project types simultaneously (sales, content, ad-operations).
- Fast-learner with high attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- You have outstanding analytical skills combined with a creative sense.
- High fluency of English is a must, while native speaker of any of these languages below is preferred: Mandarin / Korean / Hindi / Thai / Bahasa Indonesia
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Full-time & Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the Singapore Office
🏥100% company-paid health insurance
⛱️25 days paid time off, 14 days paid sick leave
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework
🚀Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🚆Commuter benefit coverage
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🍏Free food and drinks
Want to learn more about us?