IT Technician - Apprentice (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Corporate IT Engineering
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, GMA, Star Media Group, Viva.co.id, One India, GMM, PEP.ph, and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking a support-oriented, and team player to serve as a Corporate Apprentice for Dailymotion’s In-House IT Team. As an IT Apprentice at Dailymotion you will learn about the implementation, maintenance, and support of Dailymotion’s corporate IT resources (workstations, business supportive systems, office networking, etc. Your job will be to support all the teams in their IT needs, this includes:
- Management of IT equipment (Mac, PC, and mobile phones)
- Network systems administration (Wifi, routers, ...)
- Administration of Cloud solutions (Okta, O365, Gsuite, Azure AD etc.)
- Benchmark and management of different suppliers (Apple, Dell, Copiers, Fiber etc.)
- Improvement of our internal tools and processes (on / offboarding, hardware theft, loss of passwords, implementation of new software, management of our Slack admin)
- Daily support to teams: France, US, Singapore, ROW
- Organization of the videoconference system Zoom Room
- A first experience in IT support will be a plus
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Customer-oriented, with a high sense of internal service
- A strong interest in the digital/web industry
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Apprentice / Alternance
Start Date: ASAP
For the Paris Office 🇫🇷
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?