Publisher Account Manager (All Genders)
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Content
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Content Partnerships
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination and B2B video technology solutions provider that learns about your tastes and preferences over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant video content across digital video consumption channels. Our mission is to provide the most robust video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers, broadcasters, professional sports leagues, digital native brands and content creators such as A&E, VICE, Meredith Corp, Business Insider, Bustle Digital Group, Conde Nast, NHL, NASCAR, Universal Music Group, Billboard, Live Nation and many more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly views across our mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Within the Content Partnerships Team, we’re seeking a Publisher Account Manager based in our New York City office (remote during covid and it can become fully remote in the future). Reporting to the Managing Director of Content Operations-Americas, the primary responsibility for the Account Manager role is to manage day-to-day relationships with priority publisher partners who upload and syndicate their content on Dailymotion’s platform as well as liaise with publishers who utilize the Dailymotion Video Solution (DMVS) and our various business, data, technical and ad operations teams.
- As a key member of the Content Team work cross-functionally to onboard and manage day-to-day relationships with Dailymotion priority video content partners which includes:
- Proactively providing information for and/or responding to partner business inquiries, interfacing with Ad Operations, Legal, Editorial, Marketing, Sales and Finance teams as the point of contact for partners.
- Liaise with Dailymotion Ad Operations, Product teams and Business teams on content partner advertising/media campaign planning, day-to-day partner advertising/media campaign set up, management, analysis and optimization.
- Liaise with Accounting for revenue reconciliation, reporting and invoicing
- Contribute meaningfully to drive strategic partner account development plans in accordance with business development strategy:
- Driving growth in viewership and partner revenue via data analytics, suggesting optimizations and partner engagement, acting as an advisor/consultant with top partners
- Monitor and report partner viewership and revenue performance internally/externally
- Actively contribute to and participate in content partner quarterly business reviews
- Support to promote partner catalog and events promotions with Dailymotion editorial, social and marketing teams
- Proactively providing information for and/or responding to partner technical inquiries, interfacing with the Dailymotion video player, user product, ad ops, and support teams
- Business analytics and reporting for partner utilizing the Dailymotion video solution (DMVS) - with the support of our data team
- Organize and manage stakeholders for regular check-ins with DMVS partners
- Relay partner feedback/insights and advocate for partners requirements with Dailymotion’s internal teams to inform product roadmap and business development strategy
- Strong organizational skills, acute attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- 2-4+ years’ experience with video partnerships, video platforms, video AdTech
- Relevant experience within digital media and a strong knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem across all video touchpoints: desktop, mobile, console, CTV/OTT + programmatic.
- 2-4+ years’ experience with ad tech (GAM, DMPs, etc) and/or programmatic video preferably at a Publisher, SSP, DSP or similar. Understanding of programmatic tech: DSP, SSP, VAST/VPAID is a big plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with a track record of being effective and professional in client interactions.
- Outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills including experience analyzing data sets across/between multiple data platforms.
- Ability to create and analyze partner performance reports.
- Analytical skills and experience with syndicated research products such as comScore, verification tools such as MOAT/IAS, market research)
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments (Legal, IT, finance, support)
- Ability to work in an international environment and across a matrixed organization across multiple departments (legal, IT, finance, support, ad ops…)
- Familiar with/proficient in Excel and Power Point, Tableau Software, JIRA
- Sense of humor a plus.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time & Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us?
-Total Package: 125K to 125K USD
-Bonus % range: 10% to 20%
Salary based on qualifications and background
For the NYC Office 🗽
🏥 100% medical, dental, and vision premium coverage for employees + spouse + kids
🎖️ 401k matching
🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
🏠 Flexible remote work schedules
🚼 20 weeks paid birthing/primary caregiver leave
🍼 8 weeks paid secondary caregiver leave
🚇 Commuter benefit coverage
🚴 Monthly wellness stipend
💰 Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.