Event Project Manager – Dailymotion Advertising (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
In close collaboration with the senior communications manager in charge of the global communication strategy of Dailymotion Advertising, the video marketing platform of Dailymotion, you will ensure daily support of event communications marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing the strategic planning of events for France / EMEA on which DMAds must position themselves. Your objective will be to ensure that we are present at the most strategic events in the tech and digital advertising market. You will also have to ensure the operational implementation of these events with our partners.
Finally, your main objective will be to ensure, in discussion with the senior communications manager, our visibility on these events by identifying the best speaking opportunities for our speakers.
Key responsibilities :
- In collaboration with the communications manager, set up the event planning for France/EMEA
- Management of the dedicated budget
- Management of the operational part
- Participate in the communication of the most strategic event (graphic design, planning comms...)
- Optimize our presence by identifying the best speaking opportunities
- Degree in Media, Digital Marketing, corporate communications preferred
- Fluency in French and English required
- Knowledge of the advertising world
- Event project experience and management of dedicated budget
- Must be at ease in a technological and commercial environment with a desire to learn more about online video
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Be aware of all trending topics on advertising
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent & Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)