Vice President, Sales (APAC) (All Genders)
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking a VP of Sales to lead the global sales team in the APAC region. As the Vice President, Sales (APAC) you will operate and grow our advertising business with APAC Advertising Agencies and Brand Direct. You will manage a team of sales executives and think strategically while being hands-on. You will engage in a variety of tasks including a business development strategy across your territory, driving the qualification, negotiation & development of opportunities.
Reporting to the Chief Business and Revenue Officer, the VP SALES APAC's mission is to support/accelerate the commercial development of the company to deliver revenue growth. The role is part of the leadership of global business management.
This mission is divided into the following responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
Business: grow the turnover of the zone by building an ambitious revenue growth plan across the region
Strategy: define and bring the acceleration to the ecosystem of the zone and within Dailymotion in the short (immediate delivery), medium / long term (development of the zone, opening of countries )
Execution: implement and animate the operational plan by ensuring the transition to a direct sales model Advertisers/agencies: build the commercial pipeline (appointment, pitch...), As such, the VP SALES APAC will also be able to carry the relationship with a certain number of advertisers directly.
Organization: set up and supervise the sales teams and more generally put in place the right system to support change. Form an effective tandem with the Marketing and Ops teams in growing the Dailymotion brand in the area.
In more detail, your key tasks will be :
- Build effective relationships with key advertisers, media agencies, trading desks, and DSPs
- Develop leads and build a pipeline
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals according to a sales plan
- Superior analytical skills and a firm grasp of their customers’ needs
- Assess potential business deals, through RFP response and pursue proactive opportunities via strategic partnerships
- Maintain proper adherence to company standards for data entry/utilization
- Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
- Attend conferences and events while elevating the company's new brand recognition through various channels including social media;
- Acquire & manage talent to increase our sales force in the APAC market.
- 8+ years in digital, media, or ad tech sales while carrying a sales quota
- Extensive experience in video ad sales;
- Strong book of business & network among agencies and clients direct
- Strategic seller able to solve client problems through consultative approach;
- Ability to take quick decisions and maximize outcomes in a challenging environment;
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical, decision-making, and leadership skills;
- Extremely client-facing - actively joining meetings;
- Good speaker, communicator, and presenter are able to represent the new entity in front of local media.
- Fluent in English, you also have notions in Thai and Bahasa
- This position will require frequent traveling
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent & Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For the Singapore Office
🏥100% company-paid health insurance
⛱️25 days paid time off, 14 days paid sick leave
🏡 Hybrid Work Framework
🚀Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🚆Commuter benefit coverage
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🍏Free food and drinks