VP of Partnerships (All Genders)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Partnerships
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking a Head of Partnerships to lead the global partnerships team. You will leverage your experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to develop partnerships with AdTech Platforms by focusing on integration and adoption of the Dailymotion exchange as well as integration of Dailymotion monetization stack with the ecosystem. You will act as the subject matter expert for assigned platform partners, leading the day to day management and global strategy.
This is a high-profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth
Reporting to the CRO of Dailymotion, the VP of Partnerships will have a unique opportunity to form and deepen strategic relationships across the AdTech ecosystem. This role will directly support the creation of monetization streams for our publisher partners and Dailymotion O&O properties. In addition to external partners, you will also work closely with our sales and account management, product, and ad operations leadership to forge and execute our strategic direction and help create tremendous value for our advertising and publishing partners.
- Manage relationships with DSPs, SSPs, and other buy-side partners in order to proactively grow the accounts and the revenue of Dailymotion Exchange SSP.
- Manage a roadmap of growth with partners (DSPs, SSPs, Ad Tech vendors) to be more integrated and visible in their platforms to drive incremental revenue
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve and surpass revenue goals
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at all
- Make optimization recommendations and/or highlight areas of opportunity for
- Serve as point of escalation for partners and relay challenges and solutions to
- internal stakeholders
- Work closely with our demand partners to optimize their current spending and
- maximize potential
- Conduct regular calls with partners and maintain open lines of communication between calls
- Clearly communicate to internal teams regarding revenue opportunities and build plans to execute in a timely fashion
- Analyze revenue and performance data daily to ensure targets are on track and to proactively troubleshoot issues that may arise
- Lead the initial vetting of potential partners and determine fit based on company needs and initiatives.
- Maintain a broad view of the industry’s demand marketplace and ecosystem evolution and diversification opportunities
- Attend and travel to industry conferences and networking events (if/when necessary).
- Master’s Degree required
- Minimum of 7 years experience in ad tech, with advanced knowledge of industry
- trends and leading large teams successfully with revenue accountability
- Deep understanding of the programmatic marketplace, technologies, and vendors
- Strong ad tech background with a mix of technical (video ad serving, common
- standards, VAST, VPAID, auction mechanism) and business experience (knowledge
- of ad tech ecosystem, yielding technologies, agency activation etc.)
- Experience integrating with third party technologies for advertising (measurement,
- contextual, ad quality)
- Evidence of creative problem-solving abilities and an innovative approach to
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of teams and
- stakeholders, both internal and external
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to tailor delivery for audiences ranging
- from CEO to clients to engineering
- Strong negotiation skills - able to discuss terms with partners under several
- partnership models (rev share, price/volume guarantees etc.)
- Strategic thinking and ability to play with data
- Collaborative mindset, team-oriented, autonomous and proactive with internal
- teams and management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills; highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, eager, willing, enthusiastic, resourceful attitude
- Local and international travel required
Location: New York (Onsite/Hybrid)
Contract Type: Full-time
Start date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
-Total Package: 200K to 300K USD
-Bonus % range: 20% to 40%
Salary based on qualifications and background
For the NYC Office 🗽
🏥 100% medical, dental, and vision premium coverage for employees + spouse + kids
🎖️ 401k matching
🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
🏠 Flexible remote work schedules
🚼 20 weeks paid birthing/primary caregiver leave
🍼 8 weeks paid secondary caregiver leave
🚇 Commuter benefit coverage
🚴 Monthly wellness stipend
💰 Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.