Junior Insight Analyst (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Data Insights
- Department: Global Business
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE, and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop, and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As an Insight Analyst in the Insights & Data Solutions team at Dailymotion Advertising, you will be at the crossroads of business and data. You will work alongside CSMs and Data Analysts in order to create reports & studies frameworks for Dailymotion advertising clients across the globe (FR, EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM). You will be responsible for:
- Analyze performances of online ad campaigns to provide actionable insights and recommend campaign strategies (audience analysis, performance analysis, brand lift studies)
- Design and use research tools such as questionnaires and Dailymotion data to suggest campaign strategies (targeting, creatives, etc)
- Work alongside customer success managers and data analysts to create benchmarks, story-telling methods, and best practices across markets
- Conduct industry or event-focused studies to suggest data-driven business decisions and recommendations create marketing offers
- Communicate and present findings and recommendations in clear, concise, and compelling ways to internal and external stakeholders
- 0-2 years of market research/ consumer insights/ data analysis, in a media agency or marketing firm
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and advertising (clustering, targeting techniques, persona creation, market research, consumer behavior analysis)
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously while navigating uncertainties in a deadline-driven way
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in French & English
- Able to foster relationships with stakeholders across different teams & geographies
- BS or MS or equivalent experience in a quantitative and/or management field
- Strong expertise (or willingness to learn) in Statistics, Tableau, SQL
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For the France Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work: Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 months abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
⛱️Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
🎡Workers representatives committee(sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)