Alternance - Ad Operation Publisher (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Ad Ops
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a Publisher Operations Manager to join the Ad-Operations Team with a direct reporting towards Director of Global Publisher Operations to develop and optimize EMEA revenue.
Dailymotion has its own video player technology and has launched its own SSP and is looking for advertising experts to help manage monetization with its strategic partners and manage Dailymotion video inventory.
As a member of Publisher Ad operations team within Dailymotion ecosystem, you will have to:
· Support the business development team on both new and existing partners,
· In cooperation with the rest of the ad operation team, co-ordinate the successful launch of the various Dailymotion Services with new partners,
· Attend Content meetings and business reviews,
· Ensure technical advertising implementation for partners,
· Troubleshooting of partner’s integration (Vast,Vpaid),
· Dashboards monitoring with key KPIs and put in place action plan if any drop : revenue, fill rate, inventory, VTR, CTR, Viwability, IVT….
· Publisher revenue optimization in close relationship with local adops,
· Share knowledge within Dailymotion,
· Ensure good communication across different team you will work with,
· Escalating potential technical failures spotted within the operation perspective.
· Bachelor degree from business school or university.
· Previous experience in the programmatic or video industry is a plus
· You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful:
· You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.)
· You are adaptable within a fast changing “start-up” environment.
· You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
· You have outstanding analytical and abstraction skills
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract/duration: Alternance / 1 year
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)