Senior Sales Marketing Manager EMEA (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Department: Global Business
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion Advertising is the sales agency of Dailymotion, leading global video platform specialized in Instream Video formats. We are looking for a Sales Marketing Manager to join our Global Business team. He/she will be reporting to the Sales Marketing Director of the region and will work hand in hand with marketing coordinators on other markets. Sales Marketing team’s main goal is to provide sales with striking go to markets and relevant insights to help convince brands to advertise on Dailymotion. Sales Marketing Manager will be in charge of highlighting Dailymotion Advertising’s competitive advantages on the market.
1- Sales enablement
- Build a framework for sales pitchs and Media kits to support sales team
- Collaborate with editorial team / publisher partnerships team / ad-operations team to identify opportunities and build new advertising solutions and offers (new targeting features, ad-formats, sponsorship/seasonal packages etc.)
- Keep up to date with market trends to improve continuously our advertising solutions and anticipate new marketing opportunities and clients’ needs (media agencies and brands) by gathering, investigating and summarizing market insights.
2- Market surveys & insights
- Analyze and update audience figures and insights (Comscore / Médiamétrie / TGI Kantar, internal solutions,..etc.) to reinforce our audience consumer behaviour knowledge
- Leverage our dataset to elaborate audience segmentations and improve targeting solutions (demographics, interests, browsing patterns, attitudes, etc.).
- Build Ad’hoc presentations to evangelize and/or educate the market on Dailymotion added values (data workshops, insights workshop, etc.)
3- Marketing and Communications
- In collaboration with the Communication Manager identify opportunities to communicate towards the digital advertising market: help build compelling stories and press releases to be distributed to the Digital Advertising Market.
- Collaborate with the communication manager to strengthen the Dailymotion Advertising positioning via different vectors: Newsletters/social media/ B2B website, etc.
- Master’s degree from a business school or university.
- 5 to 7 years of working experience in digital marketing within the digital advertising industry (media agency or sales house).
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful.
- You are able to interact with several teams and handle different project types simultaneously (sales, content, ad-operations).
- You are comfortable with a fast changing “start-up” environment.
- You are able to multitask, prioritize projects and take initiatives.
- You have outstanding analytical skills combined with a creative sense.
- Language requirements : professional English.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract/duration: permanent contract
Start Date: asap
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)