Senior Digital Marketing and User Acquisition Manager (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
About this role:
It is an exciting time to join Dailymotion today. With significant attention deployed to transform the whole user experience, you will be in the center of one of the company’s strategic projects.
You will be part of the growing Dailymotion Marketing team reporting to CMO. You will work day-to-day with Brand and Content Managers, Design, Data and Product Teams, as well as external suppliers (creative and media agencies).
You will lead planning and execution of digital marketing and user acquisition strategy full spectrum, from awareness to downloads, for www.dailymotion.com and the native app
You will work with the Brand and Design Team as well as external suppliers (creative agencies) to develop and A/B test the most efficient creatives for the campaigns
You will work with media agencies to plan, set up and optimize UA strategies through different channels
You will work with Data team to set up tracking infrastructure, optimize campaigns based on performance metrics and ROI analysis and provide reporting
You will work with the product team to provide inputs on the user journey and user retention initiatives
You will lead the reflections around innovative performance marketing initiatives and constantly look for fresh ways to drive traffic and acquire users
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing, including 3+ years directly managing user acquisition campaigns (global and local)
- Experience in digital marketing and user acquisition for digital consumer products and mobile apps in France and US
- Experience with media agencies
- Analytical and metrics-oriented
- Passion for creative and out-of-the box marketing campaigns
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally, ability to influence other teams
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and a team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in B2B Digital Marketing would be a plus
- Previous experience in a media agency would be a plus
- Fluent English, another language would be a plus
- Location: Paris (France) Flex remote possible from France
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
- Opportunity to join a growing marketing team of Dailymotion and build your career in one of the most dynamic and stimulating industries
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)