Apprenticeship|Alternance - User Researcher (All Genders)
- Paris, France
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product Design
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a UX Researcher for an Apprenticeship/Alternance contract to help us better understand our users and improve the digital product experience of our B2C and B2B platforms. You will be part of our Design team, globally dispersed; which collaborates closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
Be the go-to expert on our users and business partners; their needs, behaviors, experiences, and pain points, knowing where to focus to most effectively improve our end-to-end product experience. It is an exciting time at Dailymotion as we look to transform our global digital offering.
- Working on end-to-end experiences with a focus on user needs and business goals. And analyze data from qualitative studies including usability tests, interviews and heuristic evaluations.
- Exploring different ways to solve problems, identifying pros & cons, questions, implications
- Translating complex design problems into testing hypotheses and working iteratively with other team members
- Articulating research findings into actionable insights and specific design recommendations
- Collaborating effectively with other team members, including designers, engineering, product management, and others.
- Staying up-to-date on the current and best research and product design practices and trends
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience in conducting usability testing
- Notions on how to synthesize research findings and to uncover and articulate insights that will inform and inspire design.
- Communicate and present research findings, conceptual ideas and research rationale both written and verbally.
- Autonomous and proactive
- Adaptability and eager to learn from your peers.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and French
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Apprenticeship
Start Date: September
For the France offices 🇫🇷
- 🏡 Remote Work Policy
- 🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Training / Parties / All hands …)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
- ✅ Meal Vouchers
- 🎡Workers representatives committee(sports membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out: