Internship|Stage- Product Designer (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Internship
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product Design
- Department: Operations
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly page views across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is a platform where more than a billion videos are watched every month. And we are building the next big thing. We are creating an incredible user experience with the ambition to reinvent video consumption and distribution.
We are looking for a Product Design intern that would like to discover our world and learn from our design culture. As a product design intern you’d get the chance to discover and work on the Dailymotion website and native apps. You’ll discover how digital products are made and how we ship them for millions of users.
Being an intern in the design team means:
- Work with a big design team with different backgrounds and design expertises.
- Design concepts for different problems and work on the user interface.
- Learn how to create high fidelity prototypes.
- Work in cross-team projects, collaborating with researchers, engineers, product managers, data analysts and others.
- Learn how to maintain and update a design system.
- Conduct user tests with our user research team.
- Support the team in impactful missions for the mobile app.
- Bachelor or Master 1/ 2 in UX/UI Design, Human-Computer Interaction or interactive multimedia.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Eager to learn and motivated to contribute.
- Ability to transform complex problems into relevant, minimalistic, and elegant experiences.
- Able to present and explain design solutions through analytical thinking and thorough research.
- Familiarity with design tools, such as Figma and Protopie or strong ability to learn new tools.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
- Proficiency in English.
- French fluency is a plus.
- After effects notion is a plus.
Location: Paris (Onsite)
Type of contract: Internship - 6 months
Start Date: September
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- 🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- ✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
- 🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)