Sr Product Manager - Adtech platform (All Genders)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Operations
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Product
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
The product monetization team is a highly collaborative group, that works across the entire organization, to deliver customer-focused, globally scalable solutions to our advertising partners, both internal and external. With a strong emphasis on funnel journey conversions, we ensure that views generated by the video player and publisher partner B2B product and engineering teams are effectively monetized, with a superior UX, and provide unique value to all our partners (publishers, sales, advertisers, agencies, DSPs).
Our product managers are responsible for autonomously gathering customer and market feedback, using data to determine the value of, prioritizing, and executing products in their respective domains. In this role, you operate at the core of the ad lifecycle journey and are
responsible for the advertising integrity, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our video SSP (supply side platform). This is a highly visible, exciting, and complex role, that builds and executes critical, revenue-driving features for our partners both internal (ad operations) and external (DSPs, agencies, advertisers).
The ideal candidate possesses effective communication skills, a strong background in adtech, specifically openRTB and campaign management, and the ability to work at a fast pace, meeting the demands of the business.
- Develop and execute the roadmap for Dailymotion’s video Ad Platform
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders, prioritize features with the most impact on the business
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds
- Break down complex problems into requirements and steps that drive product development
- Maintain the platforms user guide, and act as the central resource and decision maker for all platform features
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage and streamline platform integrations (DMPs, DSPs, etc.)
- Create the best and most efficient workflow and user experience for all users of our Ad platform
- Oversee reporting related to the advertising platform, ensure proper metrics are surfaced in a consumable and usable way, to drive the business
- Collaborate across other monetization product managers to ensure platform compliance to regulatory requirements (GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, ect.), proper measurement of our inventory (viewability, fraud, brand safety), and proper translation of metadata from client side to server side (video player to SSP)
- Between 4 to 8 years of accumulated experience in Product Management
- Experience working in advertising technology, particularly open rtb, targeting (contextual and audience), campaign management, DMPs, and relevant reporting expertise
- UI/UX experience a plus
- Strong project management acumen
- Critical prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical and/or analytical skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills, experience presenting to executives
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Accustomed to collaborative projects with standard sprint and product life cycle
- Header bidding experience a plus
- Privacy experience a plus
- Technical environment: Jira. Knowledge of R and jQuery will be considered a plus
- Languages: Full working proficiency in English
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
- 🏥 100% of the insurance cost for employees +spouse + kids covered by Dailymotion (eligibility starting from the 1st day.)
- 🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
- 🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
- 🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🏠 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote)
- 🚼 20 weeks paid Maternity leave
- 🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
- 💰Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
- 🚇 100% Commuter benefit coverage
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.