Senior Business Data Analyst (All Genders)
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Data Insights
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
As a Senior Business Data Analyst for NA/LATAM, you will be at the core of Dailymotion's strategy of being a data-driven company. Within a cross-function team of data analytics practitioners, you will be supporting the ads teams whose mission is to provide the best ad experience for our publishers and our users. You will be providing insights and analytical assets on data at scale for different use cases such as ad pressure optimization, behavioral and contextual targeting, and inventory forecast/optimization.
- Monitor frequently the main KPIs and improve the reactivity of the teams to identify and fix issues.
- Perform regular advanced analysis of our business and help define our local strategy to grow supply and demand with the relevant teams.
- Partner closely with the Programmatic Partnerships team to develop and execute their roadmap and business plan.
- Evangelize the use of data and provide actionable insights across the Ads teams (Programmatic partnerships, Sales, Content Partnerships, Supply Operations).
- Build analytical assets (dashboards and datamarts) to optimize and monitor our ads products and operations.
- Help our Operations team optimize their Marketplace and facilitate the go-to-market of new offers to our different demand sources (campaign delivery optimization, pricing analysis).
- 3-5 years of quantitative and/or statistical analysis experience (Business analyst, data analyst..) : Ability to process and analyze data sets at scale and make data-based business decisions and recommendations
- 3+ years experience with SQL, Tableau, Data Studio or other data analysis related technologies : Must be able to understand the best practices and show agility in working with high-scale DWH and data analysis tools.
- 2+ years of experience in ads industry, Tech product or management consulting. Good understanding of the Programmatic Advertising (DSPs, SSPs, yielding technologies, campaign pacing…)
- Consultant mindset to quickly understand a wide range of business use cases; Great rigor, very strong attention to detail, thirst for knowledge and structured approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to manage a project and work autonomously : Communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to be able to foster relationships with peers and various stakeholders in different regions.
- Values diversity and works well in a multi-cultural environment
- BS or MS or equivalent experience in a quantitative field
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time & Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us?
-Total Package: 95K to 150K USD
-Bonus % range: 5% to 15%
Salary based on qualifications and background
For the NYC Office 🗽
🏥 100% medical, dental, and vision premium coverage for employees + spouse + kids
🎖️ 401k matching
🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
🏠 Flexible remote work schedules
🚼 20 weeks paid birthing/primary caregiver leave
🍼 8 weeks paid secondary caregiver leave
🚇 Commuter benefit coverage
🚴 Monthly wellness stipend
💰 Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group