Sales Manager - Colombia
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
- In collaboration with the Head of Sales, you will help define the sales strategy and drive execution revenue with top advertisers and local agencies.
- You will ensure that Dailymotion is front of mind with clients and part of their core media mix; build relations across C-Level partners, ensure key stakeholders know and understand our proposition, and aim to develop a local business.
- You will maximize the client media investment – by working closely with the agency planning teams to deliver the numbers locally.
- Ensure Dailymotion is in all core media plans, activation budgets, big events (eg sports) or seasonal opportunities, and new Dailymotion innovations.
- You will be responsible for providing direct sales, programmatic and creative solutions to brands. Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts, and sales activity using Salesforce.com for maximum efficiency and visibility.
- You will report to the Regional Head of Sales.
In addition, you will
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing leadership with advertisers.
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, insights, and Dailymotion branding solutions.
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Develop proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
- 10% travel to customers or events as necessary.
- +5 years previous experience.
- Strong understanding and background in several verticals (CPG, Retail, Finance, Automotive…).
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision-makers.
- Proven experience working with media agencies and direct clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of online video, digital industry, and programmatic.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Be a Dailymotion brand ambassador at industry events.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- You will work remotely but based in Bogotá.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Contract Type: Permanent & full-time
Start date: Asap
🔍 Want to learn more about us: