Advertising Account Executive (All Genders)
- Department: Global Business
- Skills / Job Strem Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Type of Contract: Permanent
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking an Advertising Account Executive, who wants to work with some of the most impactful brands and media agencies in the industry. We are looking for a resourceful Account Executive with programmatic and direct media sales experience, agency/trading desk relationships, drive, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Primary responsibilities include building relationships with media agencies, advertisers, and trading desks, and understanding how to best position Dailymotion’s media solution to drive direct sales. This person is a team player that takes initiative and has a proven record of building partnerships that last. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of the digital and programmatic landscape, and be a true hunter, with the ability to manage a sales cycle from prospect to close
In this role, you must excel in client-facing situations while also successfully working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure growth in programmatic omnichannel revenue across both display & video & CTV/OTT. This person must be a creative thinker, proactive, pragmatic, flexible, and attentive to detail. This role reports to the Head of North America Sales.
- Prospect and close business within an assigned territory across targeted agency and advertiser accounts to exceed revenue goals and other performance KPIs.
- Ensure client satisfaction to generate renewal business and grow incremental revenue.
- Actively manage sales pipeline and provide revenue projections
- Develop strong and mutually beneficial relationships with key client decision-makers.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all client and company business objectives are met.
- Represent Dailymotion in the market with pure professionalism
- 2-4 years of related experience in digital media or ad tech sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable and confident delivering presentations to agency and brand partners.
- Full understanding of the digital media and ad tech ecosystem, with an emphasis on the video and programmatic space.
- Team player, able to work across teams internally and externally to deliver maximum value to clients.
- Existing relationships with decision-makers at major and mid-market digital media agencies. Brand relationships are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work through an entire sales cycle from outreach to close.
- Hunter mentality with a track record of winning NEW business.
- Must be able to travel as needed to client meetings, and conferences.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Los Angeles (open to candidates located in the West Coast region, but requested to travel for work-related trips)
Contract Type : Permanent & full-time
Start date: Asap
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
🏥 100% medical, dental, and vision premium coverage for employees + spouse + kids
🎖️ 401k matching
🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
🏠 Flexible remote work schedules
🚼 20 weeks paid birthing/primary caregiver leave
🍼 8 weeks paid secondary caregiver leave
🚇 Commuter benefit coverage
🚴 Monthly wellness stipend
💰 Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
125k base salary + bonus
Salary based on qualifications and background