Alternance - Contrôle de Gestion (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Finance
- Department: Finance
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
This position is a great opportunity to discover the business and technical realities of the Ad Tech industry in which Dailymotion faces competition from the biggest tech companies in the world. The international growth strategy of Dailymotion translates internally in an ever-changing environment and a strong need for financial and strategic supports from executive management.
Reporting to the Financial Controller in charge of Revenues, this is also a guarantee to be involved in all the key processes of Corporate Finance throughout the apprenticeship (financial closing, reporting, and presentations, budgeting, P&L & cash flow analysis), assisting him in collecting, analyzing, and sharing financial data.
Main duties of the position (non-exhaustive list):
- Follow key performance indicators including monetization KPIs
- Prepare financial and strategic supports with related analysis
- Update financial dashboards through several reporting tools (Hyperion Essbase, Tableau software, BI Publisher, etc.)
- Participate in the monthly closing process (costs analytical allocation, provision calculation etc.)
- Participation in the budget process and analyze variances between actual and forecast statements
- Develop new relevant financial follow-up, analysis, statistics, and indicators in order to better monitor the financial performance
- Future graduate of Master Degree in Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering or related discipline
- Strong analytical ability, rigor, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Being fluent in French; English will be an asset
- Previous experience in financial controlling may be an advantage
- Experience in an international environment and a high-growth sector is preferred.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Type of contract: Alternance / 1 year
Start Date: August / September
For the France offices
- 🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Training / Parties / All hands …)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
- ✅ Meal Vouchers
- 🎡Workers representatives committee(sports membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?