QA Analyst (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: QA
- Department: Operations
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is seeking a QA Analyst to join our Quality craft. Within the operations department, the scope of this great is to lead the QA and support across all product scope. As QA Analyst your main mission will be to support the development teams in implementing unit and integration tests:
- Define test plans and write test cases for new features developed.
- Execute test plans (manual execution).
- Contribute to the improvement of testing tools and processes.
- Contribute to the enhancement of automation tools for all components.
- Share testing best practices with colleagues to define and execute test cases effectively.
- Collaborate with the Product team to define specific acceptance criteria.
- Identify anomalies and collaborate with developers to resolve and re-test them.
Minimum qualifications :
- 2+ years of QA white/black box testing experience
- You are an agilist loving working in iterative mode rather than in waterfall
- Experience working with APIs.
- You love troubleshoot and find root causes of the bugs
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are passionate in technology
- You are always up-to-date on the latest web, browsers and HTML5 news/technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Preferred qualifications :
- Location: Paris (France) - Full remote possible in France
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Permanent
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)