Internship|Stage - IP/IT Legal Intern - Juriste Stagiaire (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Internship
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Legal
- Department: Legal
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for a full-time, dynamic and motivated ICT and IP trainee lawyer | Juriste stagiaire NTIC et PI/IT to join our Paris Legal department.
The intern will be responsible for
- Follow-up and assistance in the negotiation of partnership contracts and advertising contracts
- Follow-up and assistance in the negotiation of IT contracts and other service contracts
- Assistance to operational staff on issues arising from their activities and/or projects
- Legal monitoring
- Helping the company to comply with applicable data protection laws around the world
- Training: 3rd cycle in Law (Master 1 or Master 2, DJCE), specializing in ICT law and / or contract law and / or intellectual property law.
- A first experience in a company or a law firm is desirable.
- Native or Fluent in French (written and oral).
- Very good level of legal English (written and oral).
- Good knowledge of the MS Office is desirable.
- Being rigorous, having meticulous attention to detail, great organizational skills, a sense of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills are essential qualities to carry out your missions.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Type of contract: Internship|Stage / 6 months (Full-time)
Start Date: July
For the France offices
- 🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Training / Parties / All hands …)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🚆Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
- ✅ Meal Vouchers
- 🎡Workers representatives committee(sports membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?