Director of Enterprise Video Solution Sales
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Content Partnerships
- Department: Content
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
As the Director of Enterprise Video Solutions Sales, you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and forging new video technology SaaS sales partnership strategies for the US and Canadian markets; generating clientele for Dailymotion for Enterprise Video Solutions products (DMFE). This position will be primarily responsible for growing our direct SaaS enterprise video solutions client partnerships across several business verticals and/or industries. You will work with a cross-functional team to successfully grow, upsell and maintain existing partnerships with those partners using Dailymotion’s for Enterprise on their properties as well as many publishers and businesses who utilize the Dailymotion for Enterprise video platform technology.
- Reporting to and working with the VP, Content Americas and a cross-functional team you will successfully:
- Develop Dailymotion’s enterprise video solutions market strategy on a business vertical by vertical basis
- Identify and develop a pipeline of prospective clients across these business verticals
- Communicate the Dailymotion enterprise video solutions value proposition
- Generate new partnerships
- Ensure the successful management of partners with internal stakeholders and division leaders across post-sale
- Maintain a relentless “on the pulse”-level of understanding of the enterprise video technology market’s competitive landscape through research, a robust number of business contacts and industry event participation.
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of the Dailymotion video platform, products, and backend architecture in order to answer questions, identify and create solutions, and clearly communicate unique product selling points and benefits to enhance our prospective and existing partners’ businesses through a wide-ranging and creative use of video applications for both internal and external business needs and outcomes.
- Serve as the main point of contact and business strategist for prospective partner/clients using Dailymotion for Enterprise video technologies for North America.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing client partners: upsell, cross-sell, expand, and successfully execute cross-functionally on those opportunities.
- Effectively introduce and articulate Dailymotion’s value proposition for video player solutions with in-person meetings/presentations video-conferences, phone and email.
- Own business and first technical communications with leading partner prospects, including demonstrations, answering questions, responding to RFPs and RFIs.
- Orchestrate the integration and onboarding of new DMFE video solutions partners with Product/Engineering teams as needed ensuring success for client’s business needs and aid in all troubleshooting and product recommendations for improvement.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including executives and team members in legal, engineering/development, product, marketing and finance to ensure long-term success.
- Leads prospecting: utilize LinkedIn, syndicated research, networking, conferencing, and other means to identify, rank, and initiate communication with potential business development leads.
- Maintain Salesforce.com database i.e., sales pipe/CRM management, logging activities and intelligence, update information, add contacts, and enter new accounts from your target list spanning multiple business verticals throughout the US and Canada.
- Create account development plans for client partners. Work with internal and external teams to execute plans that may include: consulting/education, marketing materials, roadshows/training, product integrations, and custom research/analytics.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in SaaS solutions sales, business development, or account management role with a leading SaaS company and/or product offering for Fortune 1000 clients.
- Previous experience with a relevant enterprise video platform/video solutions company with a proven track record for delivering or exceeding SaaS revenue goals is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge concerning all aspects and components of an enterprise video solution is required.
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with executives across a diverse set of key businesses and product verticals and generate video technology solutions for their business issues and needs.
- Experience prospecting, developing, negotiating and closing within complex sales cycles of three to twelve months.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Spanish would be a huge plus)
- Ability to work independently while meaningfully contributing to the productivity and culture of a close-knit team.
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Advanced expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word is required as well as proficiency in Tableau Software, Salesforce, JIRA
- Ability to work in an international, multi-time zone environment and across multiple departments (legal, IT, finance, engineering, support, etc)
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Base salary 90K
Salary based on qualifications and background
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
- 🏥 100% of the insurance cost for employees +spouse + kids covered by Dailymotion (eligibility starting from the 1st day.)
- 🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
- 🏖️ Generous paid time off, floating holidays, and Summer Fridays
- 🕶️ Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🏠 Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote)
- 🚼 20 weeks paid Maternity leave
- 🍼 8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
- 💰Leveraged employee share offering – International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
- 🚇 100% Commuter benefit coverage
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.