INTERNSHIP - PR Assistant (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Internship
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Department: Global Business
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
In close collaboration with the global communications director in charge of the global communication strategy of Dailymotion Advertising, you will ensure daily support of press relations strategy in all priority markets.
We expect you to support us in the operational part of our press relations - and to set up a detailed planning per PR agency / market. Your goal is to orchestrate the PR actions and meet the agencies' expectations for deliverables (research and information sharing...). You will also need to be able to monitor and report on our activities and provide dedicated reports.
Key responsabilities :
- In collaboration with the communications director, develop PR planning and ensure content availability.
- Manage press requests and be an “interface” between journalists' requests and internal managers.
- Coordinate the needs of agencies and meet expectations in terms of deliverables
- Coordinate strategic interviews with Dailymotion Advertising spokepersons
- Media Monitoring et reporting
- Degree in PR, Media, corporate communications preferred
- Fluency in French and English required
- Knowledge of the media ecosystem
- Excellent editorial and writing
- Must be at ease in a technological and commercial environment with a desire to learn more about online video
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Be aware of all trending topics on advertising
- Job based in Paris
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Type of contract/duration: Internship - 6 months or Alternance 1 AN
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)