Junior Sales Manager SaaS – South Korea (Fixed-Term contract/Freelance - 12 months)
- Type of Contract: Fixed-Term contract
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Content Partnerships
- Department: Content
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop, and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this by utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Fixed –Term/Freelance role for a 12-month mission.
Since Dailymotion was acquired by Vivendi in 2015, the platform and its video player went through tremendous change and growth, particularly the B2B side of the business. Dailymotion's B2B offer revolves around its proprietary video player technology, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), software development kits (SDKs), as well as locally developed Custom Solutions.
At a high level, the Business Developer for Korea will contribute to:
- Growing our two B2B video products adoption in Korea:
1. First, a SaaS-based
2. Second an ad-funded video technology suite
- Maintaining the current pipeline of customers and prospects in the market
The details of your future key responsibilities are presented below.
Contribute to the development of new partnerships:
1. Bring new clients to increase the revenue coming from Dailymotion for Enterprise (SaaS-based video player), by providing consultation to such clients
2. Bring new clients to increase the use of Dailymotion’s video technology (ad-funded video player) to drive audience, by providing consultation to such clients
Assure the continuity of Dailymotion’s operations in Korea; develop and maintain partnerships with existing Dailymotion partners by providing them with support and improving their usage of the platform and the technology, in addition to conducting data analysis to determine opportunities in developing existing partnerships
Analyze metrics to determine opportunities for the development of Dailymotion’s presence in Korea amongst existing partnerships and industry data
Contribute to the opening of new opportunities for development with retail, OTT, health, banking, and other key players in the digital markets for revenue growth
Open new opportunities for development with publishers, telco, OEM, and other key players in the digital markets for audience and share of market growth
Coordinate with the Dailymotion APAC Professional Services team to deliver video solutions compliant with our Korean clients’ needs
Other services as required by the Company from time to time
- Professional fluency in Korean & English
- Proven working experience in sales and/or SDR within the software or digital media industries
- Good to have: previous experience working for a video technology company or in an industry where video is a key part of the business
- Previous knowledge or a first experience in MEDDIC
- You are comfortable working within a fast passed environment
- You are a curious, empathetic colleague that is not afraid and has an eagerness to ask questions
- You are a team player, able to work effectively with others to achieve common goals.
Multicultural environment - the APAC team spreads across 11 markets with as many languages and cultures. This is a rewarding setting that will enable you to learn and grow.