Account Manager Apprentice - Partner (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Content Partnerships
- Department: Content
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are seeking a apprentice to join our team as a Account Manager Apprentice for our Dailymotion for Enterprise offering. The intern will be responsible for managing the daily relationships with publishers using the Dailymotion video player, ensuring their satisfaction and success. The successful candidate will be involved in the partner integration cycle and actively participate in optimizations to enhance their experience.
- Ensure the day-to-day management of relationships with publishers using the Dailymotion video player.
- Collaborate with partners to understand their needs and ensure ongoing satisfaction.
- Actively participate in the partner integration cycle, guiding them through various stages to ensure successful integration.
- Analyze data and key performance indicators to identify optimization opportunities and recommend relevant solutions.
- Work closely with internal teams, including technical teams and sales teams, to resolve issues and address partner requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and tools to optimize partner management.
- Strong affinity for data and mathematics, with the ability to analyze data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in both French and English. (any other European language is a plus)
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with precision and rigor.
- Team player and ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of the online video and online advertising industry (a plus).
- Location: Full Office or Flex Office in Paris
- Start Date: depending on your availabilities
- Contract Type: Apprenticeship
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
For French Offices 🇫🇷
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)