Customer Success Manager EMEA - Dailymotion Advertising ( All genders)
- Temps complet
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Département: Global Business
Description de l'entreprise
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Description du poste
Dailymotion is actively looking for a Customer Success Manager within our Sales Marketing EMEA team. Serve as advertiser and agency point-of-contact for all campaign-related inquiries from start to finish of campaign lifecycle. Your main KPIs are client’s conversion and retention. Your scope will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Respond to RFPs and client inquiries working closely with Sales directors AdOps and Marketing teams
- Identify opportunities for key accounts and build strong advertising recommendations to meet client needs and objectives
- Expand and develop client relationship (client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction)
- Ability to work on push to increase revenue on his/her accounts
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaign performance and develop actionable insights/recommendations for future campaigns in form of post-campaign reports
- Collaborate with AdOps team to secure campaign delivery
- Collaborate with Sales Marketing team to build strong and effective media and insights solutions
- At least 1 year of experience in adtech, media agency or saleshouse on a similar position.
- Understanding of key notions in programmatic and digital advertising ecosystem.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Fluent in English
- Solid computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Suite
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem identifier and problem solver
- Ability to function equally well independently and as part of a team
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: CDI
Start Date: November 2023
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)