Sr. Product Manager - Payments (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Product
- Department: Operations
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, A+E, Discovery, Hearst, Penske Media, Universal Music Group, Vogue, GQ, NASCAR, Sports Illustrated, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the development of payment solutions across Dailymotion's diverse range of products. As the Senior Product Manager for Payments, you will play a crucial role in shaping the foundational payment and transaction elements that enable key features such as peer-to-peer subscriptions, SaaS subscriptions and facilitating ad revenue payments to content creators and media businesses.
Reporting directly to our VP of Product, based in the US, you will be an essential link in Dailymotion's ecosystem, collaborating with all product teams to ensure a cohesive and efficient payment solution strategy.
- Deeply understand Dailymotion's business and operational requirements and translate them into comprehensive payment solutions that enhance user experience and drive business growth.
- Identify and evaluate potential payment processing vendors and partners to accelerate time-to-market for new payment features and services.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for payment products, making informed decisions by prioritizing features based on customer needs, business goals, internal stakeholders, and development cost considerations.
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, including designers, engineers, marketing, and support, to efficiently build, test, and launch features and enhancements.
- Define key success metrics and work closely with data analysts to derive insights, identify areas for improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A proven track record of 3+ years in product management, consistently delivering high-quality features and solutions.
- Proficiency in working with data using BigQuery and SQL to derive valuable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex topics in a clear and user-friendly manner.
- Skilled at building consensus across the organization while confidently advocating for necessary changes when required.
- MBA or Master's degree, which demonstrates a strong foundation in business strategy and management.
- Extensive experience of 4+ years in product management
- Background in the financial domain or experience working with payment products, with an understanding of payment industry trends and best practices.
- Prior experience in shipping SaaS products, with a deep understanding of subscription-based services.
- Knowledge of the digital ads landscape ensuring compliance in payment-related activities.
Join us in revolutionizing payment experiences at Dailymotion and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Type of contract: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices 🇫🇷
🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
💰International Group Savings Plan offered through the Vivendi Group
🍼8 weeks paid Paternity leave or Co-parental leave
🕶️Excellent Employee Culture (Company Events / Trainings / Parties / All hands …)
🚀Career development support (training / career check-in with HR / internal mobility/compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥Company-paid Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
🚇Commuter benefit coverage - Public Transport and Bike refund
🏖️Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
🎡Workers representatives committee(sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.