Internship / Apprenticeship - Financial Controller Coordinator (All genders)
- Type of Contract: Apprenticeship
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Finance
- Department: Finance
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
This position is a great opportunity to discover the business and technical realities of the Ad Tech industry in which Dailymotion faces competition from the biggest tech companies in the world. The international growth strategy of Dailymotion translates internally in an ever-changing environment and a strong need for financial and strategic supports from executive management.
Reporting to the Financial Controller in charge of Revenues, you will be involved in all the key processes of Corporate Finance throughout the apprenticeship/internship (financial closing, reporting, and presentations, budgeting, P&L & cash flow analysis), assisting him in collecting, analyzing, and sharing financial data.
Main duties of the position (non-exhaustive list):
- Follow key performance indicators including monetization* KPIs (*how views are converted into advertising revenue)
- Participate in the monthly closing process (costs analytical allocation, provision calculation etc.) relying on data analysis (using Tableau software and SQL)
- Update financial dashboards through several reporting tools (SAP, Hyperion Essbase, Tableau software, etc.)
- Prepare monthly financial and strategic reporting (variances between actual and forecast statements etc.) and related analysis for top management
- Optimize existing reporting & analysis and develop new relevant financial follow-up and indicators in order to better monitor the financial performance
- Participate in the budget and reforecast process (modelling revenue & monetization based on actual figures and business insights)
- Future graduate of Master Degree in Corporate Finance, Financial Engineering or related discipline
- Strong analytical ability, rigor, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Being fluent in French and in English
- Previous experience in financial controlling may be an advantage
- Experience in an international environment and a high-growth sector is preferred.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
- Location: Paris (France)
- Start Date: Dec 2023/ Jan 2024
- Contract Type: Internship / Apprenticeship
🔍Want to learn more about us:
For the France offices
- 💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
- 🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
- ⛱️ Paid Time off
- ✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
- 🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)