Account Executive (All Genders)
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Skills / Job Stream Ref: Sales & Marketing
- Department: Global Business
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we are storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
This opportunity is at Dailymotion dedicated to the North American Sales Team.
Dailymotion is seeking motivated sellers to join our growing sales team in New York. As an Account Executive for Dailymotion our primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency and client accounts.
Additionally, you will work closely with our engineering, product, solutions, and support teams to provide market feedback and develop customer solutions. While also working closely with our GM of North America in helping shape, strategize and articulate the foundation of Dailymotion in North America. Your collaboration both internally and externally will ensure client expectations are managed appropriately and outcomes are delivered.
This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, passionate about technology, and looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
- Initiating contact and setting meetings with qualified prospects
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through both outbound and inbound means
- Generate new leads by researching the market and engaging with key stakeholders at qualified companies
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams conference activities
- Researching and analyzing the market to help identify qualified buyers
- Qualifying inbound leads
- You will work closely with the Head of North America to apply our outreach framework and engage the most innovative digital marketers in the industry, while also exercising your own creativity to tell the Dailymotion story in the most effective way possible.
- Own relationships with a book of accounts with responsibility for account strategy, spend growth, upsells and renewals.
- Develop and execute account plans based on a strong understanding of customer goals, both business and technical.
- Use knowledge of Dailymotion product offering and data-driven insights to come up with joint solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- Lead compelling strategic business reviews to identify customer needs and drive growth opportunities
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels of planning. Across “hands of keyboards”, Video planning teams, digital planning, etc.
- Identify new customer stakeholders to drive expansion opportunities across new brands and agencies
- Serve as a point of escalation for product or customer success issues
- This role is perfect for someone looking to take that next career step into Enterprise Sales, Advertising, AdTech, or MarTech as a successful Inside Sales Representatives should expect significant growth opportunities within the company.
- Who You Are -Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3+ years of post-college professional experience/Sales
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a meticulous attention to detail
- A strong learning curve, with the ability to understand a customer’s needs on both the business and technical sides
- A passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt…COLLABORATION IS KEY
- Strong organizational skills, preferably with hands-on CRM experience and the ability to manage an agency/brands sales partnership
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great TOGETHER
- Experience as the lead on brand and agency accounts, including managing renewals and upsells
- Experience building and managing relationships with C and VP-level executives
- Fast learner with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical contacts
- Dependable and accountable with a track record of working with cross-functional teams to deliver on complex customer projects
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
Employees at all levels are expected to
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the feedback loop - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
At Dailymotion we believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Base salary 100K + Bonus
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Paid Time off and additional PTO
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🚇 Public Transport refund
🏀 Fitness Club membership
Want to learn more about us?