Senior Enterprise Architect
- San Diego, CA
Damco Solutions is a leading provider in the information technology industry and has been delivering innovative business & technology solutions to leading companies worldwide, since its foundation in 1996.
Damco Solutions offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services with a distinct focus on providing web application development, product engineering services, enterprise integration solutions and mobile-based custom applications.
With more than a decade of collective ingenious approach and technical proficiency, equipped with a wealth of knowledge & expertise, strengthened by CMMi and ISO certifications, Damco can foster any business concept into a world-class IT solution.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Enterprise Architect with VB.NET/C#.NET with a strong background in building Scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance Desktop application on the Microsoft technology stack and Screen Scrapping using third party tools. Good knowledge of using com components.
- 12+ years of professional experience working as a senior/lead engineer with at least 7+ years working as a Software/Application Architect.
- Proven background with the Microsoft technology platform as an architect and designer of n-tier (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer), component based, and service oriented enterprise applications, along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Excellent large-scale design and implementation skills with broad and deep experience in algorithms, service bus and multi-threaded programming (7+ years C/C++/C#/JAVA/etc.).
- Must have in depth understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices, Software Engineering discipline and an unfailing commitment to high quality (6+ years in an Agile/SCRUM/etc. shop with a test driven approach).
- Demonstrated track record of on-time, on-budget software release
- Previous experience implementing high traffic, enterprise level, web applications with focus on scalability, security and consumer acceptance. You must have experience with developing scalable web services.
- Experience of rewriting/refactoring/re-architecture and scaling application. Fluent with IIS web technologies in enterprise environment and must fully understand the Windows Operating Systems.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
Skills on Priority (Rating):
.Net – 4/5
SQL SERVER – 4/5
Client interaction and Handling – 3/5
Relevant Exp. 7+ years