- Bala Cynwyd, PA
Damco Solutions is a leading provider in the information technology industry and has been delivering innovative business & technology solutions to leading companies worldwide, since its foundation in 1996.
Damco Solutions offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services with a distinct focus on providing web application development, product engineering services, enterprise integration solutions and mobile-based custom applications.
With more than a decade of collective ingenious approach and technical proficiency, equipped with a wealth of knowledge & expertise, strengthened by CMMi and ISO certifications, Damco can foster any business concept into a world-class IT solution.
Senior Administrator with expertise in webMethods Software Products. This person should also have a strong technical background in wM platform administration and architecture. Should have in-depth expertise in the installation and implementation of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions using webMethods software products including, Integration Server Trading Networks, Developer, and Deployer. In addition the candidate should have good skills in development lifecycle, database knowledge, and SQL experience. The candidate will work on a team responsible for implementing application specific solutions using webMethods software products. The selected individual must be highly motivated with good written and oral communication skills. Candidate should have a proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate, and deliver projects on time.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Adds in the design of the Web Methods infrastructure
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Ensure system operates in an optimal manner
- Aids in the design of Web Methods solutions
- WebMethods administrative tasks and production support
- New WebMethods installations and implentations
- Experience moving active webMethods components from one environment to another
- OS replatform, upgrade, etc.
- Experience in day-to-day administration of wM IS, TN, Broker, MWS, RI
- Platform planning including high-availability, disaster recovery, capacity planning
- Security including SFTP, SSH, HTTPS
- Experience in configuring JMS queues and triggers
- Database administration (MS SQL Server)
- Experience in development of services on wM IS
- Significant experience with Java, JMS, Web Services, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, HTTP(s), FTP.
Number of positions: 1
Job type: Contract