QA Analyst - Software Development
- Toronto, Canada
Dapasoft is transforming the way healthcare works today. Our teams of IT professionals make use of the latest in technology to help our clients revolutionize the way they operate. Dapasoft is proud to be a Microsoft Partner with competencies that span across the Microsoft technology stack. This close relationship with Microsoft provides us with the tools we need to complete our vision of becoming a world leader in the development of healthcare solutions. If you have a drive to learn, absorb, and apply new technologies as they emerge and you believe in the value of keeping up with Microsoft Certifications, This is the job for you!
You’ll be joining a fast growing organization on the ground floor. You’ll be given an opportunity to implement your vision into our corporate culture. You’ll be given the opportunity to institute real change to the healthcare system. Dapasoft offers the best of both worlds; we combine an endless opportunity for professional and personal growth found at startups, with the compensation, stability, and benefits found at larger organizations
As part of the QA team, you will be responsible for conducting a wide range of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure the developed products and applications exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Ensure implemented software module meets clients expectations
- Interface closely with internal development teams and client groups in support of software and production releases.
- Coordinate and execute QA activities – Create Test plan, test cases, execute test cases, log and track defects using tools like TFS Test manager and Ontime
- Effectively employ automation to reduce testing cycles on repeated tasks through Coded UI testing as well as traditional unit testing frameworks. for testing backend functionality
- Interact with software developers and the systems team to tune code, databases, and track all problem reports to closure.
- 3-5 years Software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience testing web applications, Web Services and .Net applications, BizTalk applications.
- Experience creating test cases (unit, GUI, UAT and stress), scripts, utilizing automated tools
- Solid understanding of application Performance testing, Performance test planning, Script preparation and Reporting.
- Health Care and Integration experience would be beneficial.
- Formal software development life-cycle experience
- Knowledge in scripting.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong Client facing skills
- Operational knowledge in C# and other programming languages is a definite asset
- A Computer Science Degree is a definite asset
Experience with the following technologies is considered an asset:
- Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010
- Team Foundation Server 2008/2010
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Microsoft .NET framework
- HL7 messaging standards.
Do you want to make a difference? At Dapasoft we understand that choosing the right person for the job makes all the difference, and we are ready to add another passionate person to our ever-growing team of professionals. You’ll be working with some of the leading healthcare organizations in Canada and get access to some of the brightness minds in healthcare information technology.