Business Analyst / .NET Developer
- Toronto, Canada
Dapasoft is transforming the way healthcare works today. Our team of IT professionals makes use of the latest in technology to help our clients revolutionize the way they operate. Dapasoft is proud to be a Microsoft Partner with competencies that span across the Microsoft technology stack. This close relationship with Microsoft provides us with the tools we need to complete our vision of becoming a world leader in the development of healthcare solutions.
Why would you want to join Dapasoft?
Do you want to make a difference? At Dapasoft we understand that choosing the right person for the job makes all the difference, and we are ready to add another passionate person to our ever-growing team of professionals. You’ll be working with some of the leading healthcare organizations in Canada and get access to some of the brightness minds in healthcare information technology. If you are looking for an opportunity that presents a unique challenge with excellent career growth, this is the place for you!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a fast growing organization on the ground floor. You’ll be given an opportunity to implement your vision into our corporate culture and institute real change to the healthcare system. Dapasoft offers the best of both worlds; we combine an endless opportunity for professional and personal growth found at startups, with the compensation, stability, and benefits found at larger organizations
We are looking for talented and experienced Business Analysts with a focus in the Health Care who can contribute to the success of the project team by leading the business and technical teams through the analysis and implementation of new project requirements.
The successful candidate's primary day-to-day activities will focus on overseeing, guiding, and capturing the business intent through requirements documentation and the review of the functional specifications as created by project teams. They will blend analytic, business and technical skills and will be comfortable working with stakeholder’s to establish clearly understood requirements.
The desired individual will be adept at working in a collaborative team environment with the Project Manager and team members to develop and support Microsoft .NET applications. The applicant must also possess excellent communication skills as they will be interfacing with a variety of business stakeholders, and reporting directly to senior program manager.
- Building strong client relationships with business areas
- Analyzing user requirements, including data and reporting requirements
- Recommending and implementing business solutions in response to the documented business requirements from various stakeholder
- Work with the team, as well as internal and external clients, to: understand, gather and document requirements; develop functional design documents; and seek agreement obtaining sign offs and coordinate user acceptance
- Prepare and deliver presentations; lead/facilitate business requirements and process review meetings
- Facilitate project deliverables and liaise with technical and business staff on the development and actualization of the requirements
- Translate documented requirements into functional specifications
- Document business workflows with an appropriate business tool such as Visio
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 4+ years experience in a similar role within a technology driven business environment.
- Expereince working as a Software developer or strong knowledge of system development life cycle, technique and tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with end users, I.T. personnel, and other stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Complete understanding of, and an ability to comprehend, the nature and workflow of complex business and technical processes.
- Excellent research, analytical and problem solving skills supported by some project management experience; team leadership and facilitation capabilities
- Experience producing business and product requirements
Dapasoft is an equal opportunity employer. To help our employees focus on creating and delivering high quality solutions that we have built our reputation on, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that is geared towards meeting your needs and keeping you healthy and secure.