Project Manager (Integration Projects)
- Toronto, Canada
Dapasoft is transforming the way healthcare works today. Our team of IT professionals makes use of the latest in technology to help our clients revolutionize the way they operate. Dapasoft is proud to be a Microsoft Partner with competencies that span across the Microsoft technology stack. This close relationship with Microsoft provides us with the tools we need to complete our vision of becoming a world leader in the development of healthcare solutions.
Why would you want to join Dapasoft?
Do you want to make a difference? At Dapasoft we understand that choosing the right person for the job makes all the difference, and we are ready to add another passionate person to our ever-growing team of professionals. You’ll be working with some of the leading healthcare organizations in Canada and get access to some of the brightness minds in healthcare information technology. If you are looking for an opportunity that presents a unique challenge with excellent career growth, this is the place for you!
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a fast growing organization on the ground floor. You’ll be given an opportunity to implement your vision into our corporate culture. You’ll be given the opportunity to institute real change to the healthcare system. Dapasoft offers the best of both worlds; we combine an endless opportunity for professional and personal growth found at startups, with the compensation, stability, and benefits found at larger organizations.
When our clients are happy, we’re happy! At Dapasoft, the Project Manager is responsible for leading the successful delivery of our solutions from inception to deployment. It is our goal to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, and you will be a key leader in ensuring that they leave our engagements feeling satisfied. The successful candidate will act as a primary point-person who is responsible for planning, executing, and delivering projects on time, and on budget. Our Project Managers are key thought leaders within Dapasoft, and will work to develop a productive internal working environment while maintaining excellent relationships with external clients. This position is full time, and based out of Toronto, ON.
Additional Responsibilites will include:
• Working with the stakeholders and team members to scope, size and articulate project concepts into clear project objectives, delivery approaches and plans
• Develop project plans at a task, milestone and resource level
• Work in partnership with Directors and Managers to obtain the necessary skill sets and resources
• Manage project scope on an ongoing basis using documented change management techniques
• Manage, motivate and lead project team
• Prepare project budgets, track progress against plan noting exceptions and action plans
• Engage team on an ongoing basis to identify project issues, project risks, action plans and implications and manage those activities
• Proactive in taking initiative for identifying and resolving issues
• Maintain and encourage open lines of communication between Management, Stakeholders and Team
• Actively manage multiple projects that may be in difference phases of development
• Rise to the challenge, think on your feet, and problem solve
- Must have a university degree or college diploma combined with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a professional software development environment
- Previous Experience working as a software developer or programmer
- Experience managing Integration projects
- Knowledge of BizTalk or HL7 is a definite asset
- Bachelor of Computer Science ,Software Engineering or a related degree is a definite asset
- Must have 3 to 5 years of progressive Software Project Management experience and a proven track record for project planning, executing, controlling and closing
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with a strong ability and high comfort level for direct-to-client communications
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem solving skills
- Demonstrated skills in facilitation, team work, and leadership.