- Richmond, VA
Based in Richmond, VA Data Concepts specializes in offering deliverable-based, project solutions in the application development space specializing in Microsoft, Java and Mobile technologies. Data Concepts embraces the iterative approach of the Rational Unified Process and Agile Software Development Methodology as frameworks for building robust systems. Over 80% of its workforce is located in Richmond and the surrounding area which provides immense flexibility in serving customers in the Greater Richmond Area.
Java Practice, Microsoft Practice, Mobile Solutions
- IT Strategy and Road map
- Application Development
- SharePoint Services
- SOA - Service Oriented Architecture
- Systems Performance Improvement
- Capacity / Clustering / Scalability
- Content Management Services
- Systems Integration
- Legacy Modernization
***We are a Small, Women and Minority-Owned Small Business (SWaM)****
• Lead experience with both SharePoint and .Net
• The expectation is that this individual will have a strong working knowledge to develop sites from scratch (not just managing site maintenance/conversions) and will be able to work alongside an analyst to communicate with customers, translating their requirements into a working product.
• A conversion from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 is expected in the future and the candidate needs to have experience with these application versions.
• Experience with SharePoint version 2007 or older applications is irrelevant.
• Additionally, the manager has noted that Cold Fusion experience, while not required, is a nice to have.
• The selected candidate will have lead experience with both Sharepoint and .NET
• This individual will join the application development team to provide development and support for.Net applications.
• He/She will participate in current state assessment; evaluate improvement opportunities and assist in formulating future state approach.
• He/she will design, develop, and implement web applications in a .Net environment for a wide variety of business needs.
• Work will be split between on-going Production support and project based work.
• Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
• Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
• Utilize in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence functional strategy.
• Develops applications, including user interface, workflow, web parts, and back-end processing solutions.
• Provides application development activities, including design, development, and testing activities.
• Deploy code developed using .NET framework.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net.
• BA/BS degree with an IT discipline with years of proven .NET experience desired.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
• Experience designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise solutions with Microsoft technologies
• Experience with AJAX, XML, ASP,.Net (up to v4.5), VB.Net, C#, CSS and Java Script
• Experience with InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience in designing SharePoint governance, information architecture, capacity planning, taxonomies and metadata schemas for classifying content.
• Experience with Subversion and/or TFS code repositories