- San Mateo, CA
DataStax Enterprise is the only Big Data platform powered by Cassandra, the massively scalable NoSQL database. DataStax enables customers to run their most critical applications in a continuously available architecture, even across multiple datacenters and the cloud. We are a fast growing software company with over 200 customers, ranging from startups to 16 of the Fortune 100. DataStax Enterprise not only delivers production-ready Cassandra, but also goes one step further by integrating the best of breed Big Data technologies, Apache Hadoop for analytics, and Apache Solr for search. DataStax is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with development offices in Austin, TX and Sunnyvale, CA
The cool stuff you’ll do:
DataStax is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to support our growing marketing team in San Mateo, CA. Working closely with DataStax's marketing director, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and production of all graphics for marketing and sales support materials. To best fit our world-class team, we need an extremely creative and driven individual that will understand DataStax’s brand and vision and translate it into industry-leading graphic materials. The ideal candidate is also versatile, autonomous, able to multi-task and oversee entire, complex projects from start to finish, as well as react quickly and create graphics on the spot when the right opportunity arises. We will be looking to our Graphic Designer to be the keeper of our visual brand guidelines and all assets.
- Design and produce all graphics for marketing and sales support materials and media to include (but not limited to) the corporate website, logos and brand elements, print and online collateral, online graphics, banners & pages, email communications, presentations, print and online advertising, tradeshow graphics, etc.
- Manage projects from conceptual phase to production and delivery
- Manage and oversee production with external vendors with a focus on excellent quality
- Liaise with external creative agencies for specific projects
- Create and maintain brand guideline documents
- Maintain a central repository for all artwork
The stuff you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience (in agency or in-house)
- Impressive portfolio showing a high caliber of creative artwork
- Clean, modern design aesthetic
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience creating compelling big-picture / business ROI presentation slides
- MS PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- Experience designing outstanding web pages and email communications
Marketo or a similar solution, like Eloqua, or Pardot a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.