The cool stuff you’ll do:
The Lead Development Representative role at DataStax could be the right fit for you if you are a high energy driven professional looking to take your career to the next level. It all starts with attitude.
DataStax is a high-energy environment full of motivated professionals who recognize the huge opportunity in front of us. There is a palpable combination of individual confidence and recognition that working in a team helps everyone. We don’t think you will find a more positive, supportive and challenging environment.
We are looking for talented Lead Development Representatives who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for both Corporate and Enterprise Sales Managers.
The role focuses on identifying the business need while also conducting information-gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sale organization through phone and email contact.
Key job responsibilities:
- Aggressively identify qualified sales opportunities in both small & enterprise accounts
- Proficient in account contact research and discovery
- Interact with IT and business decision makers via telephone and email
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management
- Obtain thorough knowledge of the company’s potential use case, while identifying the business value DataStax will align to.
- Work closely with inside and field Account Executives to understand the territory and plan to grow the customer base.
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential.
- Be a team player with high energy
- Achieve or exceed all monthly and quarterly sales quotas