This position will be based out of San Mateo, CA thru beginning of 2014 and then move to new office location in Sunnyvale/Santa Clara area. The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing a set of diverse complex executive duties for EVP, Worldwide Field Operations and other key sales staff members of the leadership team. This position requires high-level internal and external contacts, and exposure to sensitive information, requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, initiative, discretion and judgment. In this position, you must be able to handle a high degree of confidentiality, possess business acumen, be able to connect a wide variety of worldwide activities into a cohesive picture and set of actions, and execute in a timely and appropriate fashion.
The Executive Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative and project related duties for EVP, Worldwide Field Operations and his key staff including maintaining files, handling incoming and outgoing correspondence, expense reporting, statistical reports and analysis, etc. Ensures that the office of EVP operates in an efficient manner by supporting calendar management, travel arrangements and other administrative and project related duties.
- Serves as a liaison between the EVP, staff, customers and candidates as requested. Follows up to ensure timely response to projects and assignments.
- Ability to communicate instruction and information effectively at all levels including executives (internal and external), administrative and line management personnel to gather and/or convey information pertaining to the EVP requests.
- Screen information on incoming documents which may require EVP attention.
- Perform special assignments that require the successful candidate to exercise independent judgment.
- Coordinates meetings, logistics and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for assisting with and preparing various statistical, operating and administrative reports.
- Assists in the coordination, organization and planning of internal and external meetings/functions/seminars.
- Assists with special projects as assigned that can include collecting/analyzing data, developing/administering surveys and preparing memos/presentations.
- Other duties/projects as assigned