DataStax Enterprise is the only Big Data platform powered by Cassandra, the massively scalable NoSQL database. DataStax enables customers to run their most critical applications in a continuously available architecture, even across multiple datacenters and the cloud. We are a fast growing software company with over 300 customers, ranging from startups to 30 of the Fortune 100. DataStax Enterprise not only delivers production-ready Cassandra, but also goes one step further by integrating the best of breed Big Data technologies for analytics and for search. DataStax is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with development offices in Austin, TX and Sunnyvale, CA
The cool stuff you’ll do:
The Senior Manager of Demand Generation is responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget, selecting targets, determining the tactical mix, designing offers and calls to actions, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and internal resources, creating demand creation programs for direct and indirect sales and building/managing shared demand process with inside/field/channel sales.
Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of Web technologies in demand creation is essential.
- Develop and execute measureable demand creation programs that drive revenue
- Work with product marketing to establish campaign framework for the global marketing community to leverage
- Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities
- Work with web site resource to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class web experience
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand create process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations and marketing operations
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creating activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Manage and adhere to budget.
The stuff you’ll need to succeed:
- Demand generation professional with a proven track record of managing innovative and disruptive technology solutions, and creating demand plans
- Capable of creating and writing demand campaigns
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong analytic skills with a proven ability to create demand dashbaords
- Familiarity with open source software a plus
- Thrives in fast-paced, startup environment
- This position can be based form any U.S. city.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.