Enterprise Sales Manager (Remote Northern California)
- San Francisco, CA
- Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Company: DataStax Inc.
As an Enterprise Territory Account Manager, you will increase the market share for our DataStax Enterprise Solution in new accounts in an assigned territory. These will be large accounts in the assigned territory. You will provide account leadership and direction in both the pre- and post-sales processes in a high-energy, dynamic environment. This is an outside sales position with a sales quota.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Data Architects to prepare account strategies and plans
- Initiate new contacts constantly through networking, leveraging assigned Business Development Rep and targeted personal outreach to increase client base
- Handle new business and new accounts for Datastax
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of DataStax' competitive positioning in the marketplace, and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Construct and execute a thorough business plan
- Provide account insight and direction in both pre- and post-sales processes
Your experience should include:
- Understanding of DataStax and our Marketspace
- Good technical knowledge
- Understand of the Open Source world
- Understanding of Distributed Systems
- Have worked on 1 million deal sizes and up
If this motivates you, we'd love to hear from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.