Implementation Project Manager
- 600 University Park Pl, Birmingham, AL 35209, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.
Position open to our campuses in Birmingham, AL; Chicago, IL; Bannockburn, IL; Highlands Ranch, CO; or remotely within the United States.
As an Implementation Project Manager, you are responsible for effective and efficient implementation of Daxko's various software solutions, maximizing the customer’s experience while effectively communicating and managing internal projects and teams. You'll follow a plan designed specifically for Daxko’s Implementation methodology.
We'll want you to...
- Service first! Create and maintain relationships with the customer to implement the product and maximize the customer’s experience.
- Draft blueprints. Develop and manage the project plan for implementation of software solutions. This includes development of scope, timelines and documentation regarding the implementation process.
- Tell it like it is. Clearly and effectively communicate and manage customer expectations.
- Manage risk. Effectively identify, communicate and resolve project risks and issues.
- Be supportive. Support the development and implementation of project management methods to enhance Daxko’s implementation process.
- Make friends. Work closely with other teams including training, solutions, sales, and support to ensure customer needs are met while meeting internal objectives and timelines.
- Travel just enough. Travel up to 25%.
- The dues. 1-3 years of Software Implementation experience required.
- The chops. Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities needed, including the ability to communicate difficult or complex concepts via the telephone or online training.
- The sheepskin. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- The Mojo. Must have ability to build rapport with clients over the phone.
- The details. Must be highly detailed oriented.
- The travel. Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- The extra mile. Project Management experience is a plus.
The Daxko Nation includes several distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, CSI Spectrum, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.